Packaging has always been an important part of bringing wine to the consumer. Wine packaging must serve two important purposes -
- Protect the product from damage during shipping, handling, and storage
- Attract customers with eye catching design
Creative Wine Packaging from Pioneer
Browse through some of our recent retail packaging projects and you will see two examples of our creative approach to wine packaging – a collection of six bottles in an oversized cigar box, and a sliding cabinet design for elegant single bottle packaging.
We work with the full spectrum of wine packaging materials -
- Eco friendly molded fiber shippers and case pack trays
- Foam shippers and trays
- Totes – plain and custom
- Wooden boxes – plain and custom
- Gift packaging
One thing we’ve learned from our years in the wine packaging business – the wine industry is always evolving. For that reason, we stay hard at work developing more versatile packaging materials and creative design approaches to meet the ever changing demands and tastes of the consumer. If it’s been awhile since you evaluated your packaging, the time might be ripe for us to conduct an informal evaluation.
More information on Arizona Wineries
- See a geographical list of Arizona wineries, with detailed descriptions
- The Arizona Wine Growers Association
- Touring the Arizona wine country
Packaging Materials, Packaging Equipment, Packaging Solutions
No related posts.